We often see people asking question like, How do I lose weight? How do I lose weight fast? ….etc. and many others without giving any information about themselves that can determine what kind weight lose program is best for them, because each person is different, and many things have to be considered, weight lose program vary too.
Today, We will try to answer as much as possible all weight lose questions.
- I want to lose weight, How many Calories should I consume on daily basis?
- I want to lose weight but I don’t like to workout
- What are the Food that burn Fat
- I am [ ] Pounds, Do I have to lose weight?
- When do I have to loose weight?
- How do I get slim Calves?
- What weight loss program is good for me?
- Do weight loss Pills work
- How do I get rid of Belly fat caused by Insulin Hormone?
I want to lose weight, How many Calories should I consume on daily basis?
Generally speaking, a Man should consume 2,500 calories a day to maintain his weight and 2,000 calories to lose 1 pound a week. A Woman should consume 2,000 calories a day to maintain her weight and 1,500 calories a day to lose 1 pound a week.
This is generally speaking, but to find out the exact numbers, Age, height, current weight, exercise level must be taken into account. This website can calculate all these for You. Just input all the information needed like the picture shown below
When You click “Calculate”, It will give You the result. such as, How much Calories You need to consume to maintain Your weight, how much to lose fat, and how much to lose fat extremely. See the picture below.
I want to lose weight but I don’t like to workout
Many people tell you, “If You want to lose weight, You have to exercise” while that holds some truth but even if You won’r exercise, You can still lose weight. Have You heard the saying that goes like “You are what You eat”? exactly, You can lose weight by watching what you eat. See this blog about eating healthy. Physical activity or working out can enhance and speed Your weight loss but it is not a must.
Here is what You need to do
- Keep track of what You eat – Keep journal of everything You eat for the first week without changing Your eating habits. Record everything as accurate as possible.
- Discover the problem – After the first week, review and re-read Your food journal. Find out what are the harmful things You consume, like too much Sugar, fat, carbs, ….etc. knowledge is half of the solution.
- Eliminate the problem – If You see on the journal that You are consuming too much Sugar, too much fat, too much carbs,….etc. reduce Your consumption of those things. You have to be careful not to go extreme on this because it might backfire.
- Beware of snacking – In order for You to lose weight without working out, You have to watch what You are snacking on. snack less in between meals and when You do, select things like fruits, vegetables, or anything that is low in calories and carbs. stay away from things like Ice Cream, Fries, and fast food.
- Drink a lot of Water – Drinking water can clean Your body, and help greatly in Your weight loss journey and it is a boost of metabolism.
- Be active – Even if You hate working out, it doesn’t mean that You can’t do it without going to the gym. Do activities that make You burn calories like, take the stairs instead of taking the elevator, take a good walk, dance, take up an activity that you enjoy and makes You move away from Your couch.
What are the Food that burn Fat
The following Food contribute greatly in burning Fat because build Your muscles, burn stubborn Far, or simply burn Calorie in order for the body to digest them
- Almond and Nuts – When eaten with their skin on, They contribute in building Your muscles and reduce Your craving to eat more.
- Eggs – Great for building muscles and burn body Fat
- Berries – Prevent You of cravings and they improve satisfaction in Food
- Lean Meat – What a better way to build muscles, they also can serve as improving Your immune system
- Grape Fruit – When the wight fleshy thing is eaten, they can regulate Your metabolism and blood Sugar, and contribute in lowering insulin
- Green Tea – Enhances Far burning process
- Chili Pepper – Increases Your metabolism
- Enova Oil – Gives You fullness sensation and it refuses to be stored as Fat in the body
- Salmon, tuna, and mackerel Fish – Increases Fat burning and gives the sense of fullness because they are fatty
- Peanut Butter – If You want to build muscles, Burn Fat, and fire up Your testosterone, Peanut Butter is the way to go (It is beneficial even for Females)
- Beans – They burn Fat, They build Muscles, and they can regulate Your digestion
- Green Veggies – Full of fiber, worst enemies of radicals in order to build Muscles
- Whole Grains – Like rice and Cereal. When consumed in small quantities, They prevent Your body of storing Fat
- Fat-free or Low-Fat Dairy Products – They are good for Your bones also boost Fat loss
I am [ ] Pounds, Do I have to lose weight?
You have to examine the real reason of You wanting or thinking about loosing weight. Is it because Your weight causing health problems? Is it because You can’t fit in Your favorite pants as comfortable as it used to be? Is it because You are carrying few harmless fat here and there?……etc.
When do I have to loose weight?
Given that You don’t have any complication, health problems, and not overly muscled, the measure of need to loose or gain weight depends on your body mass index.
- If Your Body Mass Index is less than 18.5, you are under weight
- If Your Body Mass Index is 18.5 to 24.9, your weight is normal
- If Your Body Mass Index is 25 to 29.9, you are overweight
- If Your Body Mass Index is 30 or over, you are obese
What is body mass index (MBI)?
How do I calculate Body Mass Index?
Here is the formula to find out what Your BMI is
Or You can use one of those online calculators to make it easy on You here. It will ask you to input Your height and weight, then it calculates Your BMI like the picture sown below. After that, You can make an informed decision and plan accordingly.
How do I get slim Calves?
Recently, more and more people, specially women looking for ways to reduce the mass of their calves. Some even are considering surgery. But, there is is a better and less expensive ways to get that sexy and slim calf, and here is what You need to do:
- Eat low calorie, low fat food. Increase the consumption of greens and vegetables for the fiber that is good for You. Avoid fatty, Sugary, and greasy food.
- Start Your day with a healthy breakfast and eat small portioned snacks in between meals. That will You to reduce the portion of Your main meals and reduces the calorie intake.
- Reduce the weight in Your workout that focus on calves. Find the weight that is suitable to keep your calves active but doesn’t allow the increase of muscles.
- Run more often. Your running should be for longer term and lower speed. This method of running, helps in reduction of calf muscles and burns calories.
- Avoid exercises that leave high impact on calves like jumping jack, robe jumping and similar workouts. Instead, focus on exercises with low impact on calves.
- Before and after workouts, make sure to stretch Your calves. Hold each stretch for at least 20 seconds.
What weight loss program is good for me?
There are many weight loss programs out there. Some good and some don’t work. When You want to join or purchase one of those, You have to decide exactly what you want and what is Your goal. Here are some programs that have good reviews and people are crazy about them
Unlock Your Hip Flexors
It is a PDF download and DVD that shows You easy to follow 10 easy steps to help You with belly fat, back pain, and boosts Your energy. Learn more here
The 3 Week Diet
This is a PDF download that helps people lose 23 pounds in just 21 days. It is step by step diet and workout, easy to follow program that helped thousands of people around the world in achieving their weight loss goals. Learn more here
The Red Tea Detox
A program designed to help You lose one pound a day. You will be able to burn stored fat by using ancient recipe…. Learn more here
Do weight loss Pills work
Over the counter weight loss pills are smaller dose versions of prescription pills. What these pills do is, prevents the body of absorbing fat that is harmful for the body, reduce Your appetite, or increase burning of calories, Therefore, they cause calorie intake of the body to be lower. The lower calorie intake, the more incline of body to loose weight. So, Yes, they work. But, You should consult Your doctor before taking it if You have any medical condition and pregnant women should not take it at all.
Most Popular Weight loss Pills
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract
- Hydroxycut Platinum
- Orlistat Alli
- Raspberry Ketones Supreme
- Dietworks Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Glucomannan and Chromium Picolinate
- Atrafen Elite
- NatureWise Elite 95% CLA
- Forskolin Extract
How do I get rid of Belly fat caused by Insulin Hormone?
What is Insulin Hormone?
Insulin is a Hormone that is produced by the pancreas that allows Your body to use the Sugar that in the carbohydrates that You consume. Insulin is a regulator of sugar that prevents Sugar level of being too high or too low.
When the Person is overweight or skinny with fat, Insulin becomes imbalanced and the body doesn’t react to the hormones. The body will have spikes of high or low sugar. The Sugar regulatory factor is broken, in result of that, weight loss becomes way off track and the Person would have what is called “Insulin Resistance”
How to treat Insulin Resistance?
A Study showed that taking 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before eating a meal that is rich of carbs will greatly reduces Sugar (glucose) level in blood if the Person has a case of Insulin Resistance.
Other ways to treat Insulin Resistance
Do the following for about 3-5 weeks:
- Eat Fruits in the morning and before workout
- Eat a lot of Vegitables
- Starchy Carbs should be eaten only in the morning and after workout
- When You are hungry, eat Fat and Protein. Fat will give you the fullness sensation for a long period of time
- Do not lift heavy weight during these few weeks
- Do a lot of Cardio, as much as You can
- Do weight lifting but no heavy weights for that period